Fin-Fan® air-cooled heat exchangers are used to reject heat in a wide variety of applications.
Here are just a few examples:
- LNG: refrigerant condensing and sub-cooling, lube-oil cooling
- Refining: reactor loop cooling, tower overhead condensing, product run-down cooling
- Natural gas processing plants: tower overhead condensing, propane refrigerant condensing
- Natural gas transmission: compressor inter-stage and after cooling
- Chemicals: reactor cooling, condensing, product run-down cooling, packaged machinery cooling
- Geothermal Power: Organic Rankin Cycle refrigerant condensing, steam turbine exhaust cooling, auxiliary cooling
- Combined Cycle Power: auxiliary cooling, turbine exhaust cooling
- Oil sands: glycol and water cooling for SAGD extraction
Sizes: Individual bay sizes for shop assembled units up 70 feet x 22 feet and fan sizes from 2 feet to 18 feet. Field erected bay sizes up to 70 feet by 54 feet with fan sizes up to 36 feet.