API 602 (Forjado)
Size range(s): NPS 1/4 – 2 (DN 8 – 50)
Pressure rating: ASME Classes 150 – 4500
Standard connections: Threaded, socket weld, flanged
- A compact but extremely sturdy design for high pressure-temperature service.
- Solid CoCr alloy wedge (optional) ensures low friction and long service life.
- For Class 1500 valves and for steam service, seats are seal-welded to the body.
- Packing rings are precompressed to 4000 psi to provide a high integrity seal.
- For welded bonnet valves, the bonnet is threaded in and torqued to an engineered torque value and the body bonnet joint is strength-welded, offering double protection against leakage. (Body/bonnet threads and strength-weld).
- Fully guided wedge reduces wear on seating surfaces.
- Repairable 2-piece stem drive.
- Parallel slide gate valves also available.
- Optional design available with double packing, leak-off connection, live-loading and a packing blowout for easy removal of old packing.