FluoroSeal® Non-Lubricated, Sleeved Plug Valves incorporate state-of-the-art PTFE fluorocarbon seat design. With little required maintenance and trouble-free operation, a high integrity bubble-tight seal is provided both in-line and to atmosphere.
1. Bi-directional in-line bubble-tight seal independent of line pressure
2. Multiple external bubble-tight seals independent of line pressure
3. Direct mechanical three-point adjustment independent of line pressure
4. Independent travel stops
5. Full encapsulation and retention of all leading edges of PTFE sleeve and top seal components
6. Full lip at port openings protects PTFE sleeve
7. Contoured waterway ensures minimum flow turbulence characteristic
8. No body cavities to entrap flow media
9. Positive flow direction indication
10. Drilled and tapped flange actuation-mounting pads independent of cover and top seal assembly. This feature is optional on lever-operated valves (1/2″ thru 4″) in HASTELLOY®, INCONEL®, Titanium, and Zirconium alloys.